Friday, May 2, 2014

#FridayFiction The 131 Preview Review #Spotlight The Draglen Brothers Series: SHOWKEN From Author Solease M. Barner @SoleaseBarner

131 Preview Review Spotlight


Title: SHOWKEN: The Draglen Brothers Series

Author: +Solease Barner

Description: 

An erotic, paranormal love story with dragons. Suitable for mature adults only.

Marilyn Carrington has been hurt by everyone who has ever claimed to love her. Now, she only trusts herself and her .45 caliber pistol. When the sexiest man she has ever seen walks into the bar where she works, she stays clear of him, ignoring his advances, but when he takes the hint and leaves her alone, she finds herself missing him. Marilyn finds she doesn't care about the danger she senses around him; she wants to know the feeling of love again. Marilyn's only problem now is whether Showken is really ready for her.

Showken Draglen is known for being a playboy. Loving his freedom, he has never committed to a woman, and doesn't ever plan to. But when he sees Marilyn, he will do whatever it takes to have her. Unused to rejection, he becomes even more determined to win her. But deep down Showken knows that when she finds out what he truly is, she will run, leaving him with the only option he knows, using his power.

Excerpt:

“Showken, please, you’re torturing me with your mouth.”

“Really? Well, I can torture you with this mouth all over your body,” I say, pulling at her shorts. She gasps at how fast I get them off her. “Showken, please,” she says. I think she is awake, but no, she’s in a deep sleep. I smile, thinking of how to wake her up. Hmmm.

“What do you want, beautiful?” I whisper into her ear, softly kissing her neck. She moans, moving towards me. Whoa, I need to wake her up. I get up, and go get the last cupcake. When I come back, she’s sliding her hand into her shorts. Fuck, she’s starting without me. Moving quickly to the bed, I pull the covers all the way down and climb back in. I lay my hands on her lower belly, and she wakes up looking at me. I smile, looking at her hand in her shorts. She looks down, feeling embarrassed. I smile, pulling her hand out of her shorts. I start licking each finger. I never take my eyes off of her. She tastes delicious.

“Maybe we should go to sleep.”

“Sleep you will get tomorrow morning,” I say, reaching for my cupcake. “We had chocolate last time, but I also like strawberry. I think strawberry and Marilyn will be a good combination.”

“Ohhh!”

“Spread your legs, beautiful, I’m hungry,” I say, watching her reaction. She slowly opens her legs, and her arousal glistens. I turn the cupcake on my hand and slowly lower it to her sex, spreading the frosting on her and moving it up her belly, also. She moans, “Ohhhh!” I like the sound of that. I stuff the now frosting-free cupcake into my mouth, chewing slowly while holding her legs apart. She’s squirming now. I lean down, licking frosting off her hot body. She arches towards me, and I feel frosting all over my face. I chuckle, remembering she said she wanted space. No space, my lovely lady, I think to myself. I continue sucking, pulling at her folds covered in strawberry frosting. I can’t stop myself, I make sure every piece of frosting is off before I focus on her first release. “Showken, I’m dying, please,” Marilyn whines.

“You’re not going to die, sweetness,” I say, pushing her shirt over her head. She’s now totally bare for me. I squeeze her breasts, loving the feel of them. I dip back down to her sex and start on her clitoris. It’s not long before she’s pulling my hair, hard. Pushing my tongue into her sex, I’m rewarded with her orgasm filling my mouth. She screams very loud. “AHHHHHHHHHHH!!” I can’t wait, holding myself up with my hands beside her hips I lean down to kiss her. I didn’t think I could ever feel this good. I’m inside her and my movements are slow. I want to savor every minute of Marilyn.

MARILYN

I can’t believe that I have no control. I told myself that sex with Showken could not happen again, yet I feel so good right now with him inside me. After the talk with his mother, while Showken was on the phone, she explained how she had never intended to offend me, that she had never seen Showken so affected by a woman. He is such a caring, gentle, kind, and fine as hell man. I’m surprised he is not married. He’s working me over right now. Those soft lips are amazing. I can’t believe he caught me masturbating in my sleep. I guess he wants me, too. Being wakened up with strawberry cupcakes is fun. I can’t think any more, he is commanding my body. I open my eyes, loving how attentive he is to me. His lips are everywhere, kissing my breasts, lips, neck, shoulders, and even my hips. He wraps my legs around him, thrusting, taking turns going fast and slow. Mmmmm, the squeezing of my hips is very arousing to me. I love to feel his big hands enjoying me as I enjoy him.

“You feel amazing,” he whispers. He doesn’t stop moving inside me. He puts my legs on top of his shoulders, holding them in place. Oh my, I think I hear a growl.

“Show, show . . . OHHH, SHOOOOWKEN!” I scream. My climax is hard and loud. He finds his release right after me, moaning loudly.

“HMMMMMM!” The sound comes from deep inside him, and I feel my body tremble just hearing it. I love that sound. I did that. I made him growl, made him lose control. This man is so easy to fall for. We rest on my bed, still entwined with each other. He brushes my sweaty hair out of my face.

“You are so beautiful, don’t ever be with another man,” he says, looking me in the eye. Whoa, I’m not sure what he’s thinking about, but that is not a thought of mine.

“Showken, I’m not with another man. I’m with you, what are you talking about?” I rub my hand gently over his face. He catches my hand before I can remove it, and presses a kiss into my palm. His kiss is hot, very hot. My hand now feels very warm, but it’s a good warmth. I look into his eyes, and there is that deep green again.

“Precious, you are such a jewel, and I don’t share, at all. I don’t want you with any other manbut me. I won’t be sorry for anything I do,” he says, planting an open-mouthed kiss on me. The kiss is deep, and it lets me know he’s serious.

“I’m not that kind of girl, Showken, I don’t sleep around if I’m with a guy. Okay?” I say, trying to get as close as possible to him.

“Marilyn, I’m not some guy, I’m your man. I plan on being the last one,” he says, holding my chin up to make sure I don’t drop my face. I hope he’s not talking about marriage. This is moving too fast. I’m not ready for anything that serious. I really like Showken, but love him

enough to be his wife? I don’t think so. I’m moody, strange, and have tons of baggage from my past. I’m not going to discuss this.

“I see that your heart rate is picking up speed. I guess you understand I want you forever,” he says, searching my eyes to get my reaction.

“I’m just excited to be next to you, wrapped in your arms,” I say, resting my head on his shoulder. He rolls onto his back with me still in his arms, now I’m lying on top of him.

“Huh, okay, if you say so, but I’m serious. I will do it right, though,” he smiles. “Now, can I have more of you, I feel like a caged beast, needing to fly,” he says, chuckling. What a strange thing to say, especially when it sounds like what he said in my dream. I feel his erection, and it’s hard. Oh, I guess talking is over.

We continue our sex and small talk throughout the night. It is early morning before we decide sleep would be good. When morning comes, I cook breakfast and he leaves, I think going home. Showken is getting real serious, and I’m sure he is talking about marriage. He said numerous times during sex that he wanted me forever. I’m not sure if it was just in the moment, or if he meant it. This is my last day off work. I go back tomorrow, so I need to get as much rest as possible. I need to go back to bed. Showken didn’t give me any sleep last night, and I slept almost an hour this morning. He’s like the energizer bunny; he never stops. I’m glad he gave me my bath this morning, I know my ass would have hit the floor if it wasn’t for the care he showed me. I pick up my cell heading back to bed, noticing that Jazz called four times and there are six text messages, I’m sure all from her. I’ll call her later; I need sleep. I climb into my bed, smelling Showken everywhere. He’s in my sheets, pillows, Bruiser even smells like him. Showken is taking over my life. I can’t let this happen, I need to get back in control. The sex is good, but marriage . . . commitment is not something I want right now.

***

When I get up five hours later, my attention is called to Bruiser needing to go outside. He’s nudging me, and barking for me to get up.

“Ok, Bruiser. Mommy is tired and needs sleep, but I’m getting up,” I say to him. As I’m climbing out of bed he heads for the door. I laugh at how wonderful he is to me. Bruiser is my commitment, and he only wants to be fed, patted and walked. Showken wants way more than I can give. I slip on a pair of jeans, put on my bra and tank top, and pick up my keys to take Bruiser for a walk. My cell phone rings as soon as I’m out the door. I smile, seeing Jazz’s name come up.

“Hello, pesty,” I say laughing.

“Oh no, don’t pesty me,” she says, sounding a little annoyed. “You know I want to know the details of his momma, plus I’m assuming he stayed the night since my bestie could only now answer my calls or texts. So spill.”

“Well, his mother insulted me at first.”

“That bitch! Keep going, I hope you handed her ass to her on a platter.”

“Oh, I made it clear that she was not to speak to me the way she did. Then I was going to leave, but she apologized and basically begged me to stay for dinner. Speaking of dinner, he took me to the most magical restaurant ever. I mean, it seems normal on the outside, but Jazz, it’s like being outside in the world’s best garden,” I say, remembering the beauty of this place.

“Really, what’s the name? I’ve never heard of a place like this.”

“I’m not sure, but we have to go, even Bruiser was allowed to go, granted Showken owns the place and it was just us inside, but that’s still awesome. I could bring my other bestie, Bruiser was able to run free.”

“Okay, great, but I want to know more about the momma bitch. Do you think she likes you?”

“At first I thought she hated me, but then Showken had a phone call, leaving me at the table with her. She starts telling me how much she loves her children, and how it was shocking to see Showken fall so deep, this fast. Then she said that she welcomed me into the family. Freaked me out!”

“Hot shit balls! So you’re in there, girl! Don’t forget me. I want to live good, too.”

“First off- wait, hold on a second,” I say, trying to get Bruiser’s leash under control. He loves the outdoors. “Ok, I’m back. Now I could never forget you, but I’m not going anywhere.”

“Mari, this a good guy, who’s loaded. Don’t start any shit about not being ready. There’s no ‘I’ in team. You getting with this guy is helpful for me.”

“Jasmine Halon, I’m not going to be with someone for the team. Besides, I really don’t know him and neither do you, so remember whose team you’re on, and that’s mine. Now, how’s Rachel?”

“Fine. Well, he obviously stayed the night, so spill. Is it still good?”

I smile, remembering my night with Showken. “It was awesome. Hey, I’ll call you later- I’m back inside now and I need to eat some food. Plus, Bruiser is hungry, too.”

“Okay, call me later. Rachel and I might drop by.”

“Okay, bring some beer. All of mine is gone, and I’m not getting dressed today,” I say, hanging up the phone.

I laugh, knowing Jazz is itching to know more details of Showken’s and my night together. I’m not sure how to explain the cupcake thing, or if I even want to. I don’t think I will ever be able to eat cupcakes again without thinking of Showken and his creative ways to eat. I look at the clock on the wall, noticing it’s just after 2:00pm. I have the entire day to myself. What is a girl to do?




Author Links:


Author Website   The Draglen Brothers Series  Secrets Of The Ghosts Trilogy 
Twitter

Buy Links: 



Follow by Email

Labels

@AirickaPhoenix @ariana_erotica @ashleyfontainne @CCGenovese @JacintaMaree6 @jaycuttsbooks @JCReedAuthor @kcastronaro @MarianneSpitzer @shannonihayes @shannonihayes #GhostStories @VickiBatman & Lillian Hansen #131PreviewReview #131PreviewReview #WROTM #Author #CBT #Dark #ContemporaryRomance #eroticfun #Excerpt #firsttimes #IndyThursday #Kinkyfetish #MondayBlogs #MondayBlogs #131PreviewReview Welcomes Death By Haggis #Author Jay Cutts @shannonihayes @jaycuttsbooks #MondayBlogs 131 Preview Review Interviews Bliss #Author @brandonhalsey @shannonihayes #MondayBlogs The 131 PReview Review Presents #MondayBlogsThe #131PreviewReview #MondayBlogsThe #131PreviewReview Presents #WROTM VERLIEGE From Author Micheal Rivers @micheal_rivers @shannonihayes #Romance #Sexual Content #Spotlight #Spotlight #131PreviewReview Mocha #TeaserTuesday #TeaserTuesday The 131 Preview Review Presents Deceptive Outlaw @DawnWhite9 @shannonihayes #TwistedFairyTales #WriterWednesday #WriterWednesday The 131 Preview Review Presents His lullaby Baby @AirickaPhoenix @shannonihayes #Romance #WROTM 131 Preview Review Interviews 24/7 A Leopard's Path action AFTERSHOCK Airicka Phoenix Alexandra Anthony Amongst The Clouds: James And Syvok Adventure 4 and Murder From Author MaryAnn Kempher @shannonihayes @MaryAnnKempher Author Author Interviews Autumn Harvest: Maiden Autumn Harvest: Tales Battleborn BDSM bio-synthetic blood BLOOD TIES Book 1) Books Brandon Halsey Breathless (Death Viewers By Ashley Fontaine Candy Anne Little Carolyn Arnold CBT Cherokee Children's Books Chris C. Genovese Christine M. Butler Cinsearae S. comedy Contemporary Romance Cora Blu Cover Reveal D/s Dark Corridors Dark Primal Paranormal Romance David Edward Wagner Deamhan Death By Haggis Desecrated Beauty DHC DHC Series DnD Doreen McGettian DRAGONSHIFTER Dreams and screams bookaholics Dwarves Elves Eri Nelson erotic fantasy Erotic fun Erotic situations Erotica family Fantasy FBI feminism Fiction gender-identity Ghost stories Gothic Harley-Davidson interviews intrigue Isaiyan Morrison Istanbul Jay Cutts Killing Jenna Crane Kim Cresswell @kimcresswell Kinky Carnival Games Kristopher Lioudis L.J. Charles Leprechauns Lesbian Lia Davis Literary Fiction Love Maybe Mandy Mild Sexual content Moonlight Murder/Mystery Musick Nina Ceves NJ novella paranormal investigator Paranormal Romance Pegging philosophy Presents psychic Publishing Queer r #Promo racism Retribution reviews Roger Corman Romance Books S.I.Hayes satire Schiffer Publishing Sci-Fi science fiction secret agencies Serill Killers sexism Sexual Content shapshifters Short Story Compilation Smokey Mountain Ghost Trackers Solease M. Barner Soulless; The Immortal Gene Spotlight Stephen King Stripper Vampire strong female characters strong language Strong Sexual Content suspense T.J.Loveless tear jerkers Author Interviews Temporarily Employed The 13 Preview Review Presents The 131 Preview Review Presents The Devil’s Beauty The Lover's Surrende The ManicScribbler The Muppet Show The Walking Dead thriller Tof Eklund Transcending Darkness Trilogy Typos UK United Kingdom Valerie Lioudis Vampires Vicki Batman Vincent Price Virginia McKevitt Wendy Nystrom werewolves Will Van Stone Jr William Sawyers WIP Women's Lit Women's literary Fiction WROTM Zombie Strippers Zombies


The In Dreams... Series, The Roads Trilogy, is the accumulation of almost eight years of writing. Begun in 2006 after a D&D campaign

ended S.I.Hayes took the world and created the Unavoidable Road. It took five years as

Shannon spent many months at a time in an undiagnosed Bi-Polar fog.


In 2010, she finally found the help she needed and she has been writing feverishly ever since


The first book wast over 130,000 words, so she decided that it needed to be smaller if only tonot scare readers away form an unknown book that was so thick.


Thus the first trilogy was born.


In between she became the CoAuthor to Awakenings: The Wrath Saga, a Paranormal Drama likened to Big Brother Meets The Real World, of the Preternatural, Several blogs and her own website. S.I.Hayes.com.